Who we are
Pesideas.com is an official online store for PESdress© (Party, Event and Season Dresses), owned and managed by: MNJ Creative authorized representative United States and Canada Printing Companies.
This Privacy-Policy applies to all visitors and account holder on the website includes buyers & commenters information.
The Privacy-Policy is available here: https://pesideas.com/privacy-policy/.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors register an account with Pesideas.com, we collect the data shown in the form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Published support requests: If you send us a request for assistance (for example, via a support email, contact form or one of our other feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to clarify or respond to your request, or to help us support other users.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy.
Third-party vendors (Payment & Courier): We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information in order to provide their Services to us, or to provide their Services to you or your site. This includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like Paypal, which powers PESideas.com Payments, payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, payment providers you use for your own ecommerce operations, fraud prevention Services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, cloud storage Services, postal and email delivery Services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support Services that help us communicate with you, registrars, registries, and data escrow Services who may need information about you in order to, for example, provide technical or other support Services to you. We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection Service.
Controllers and Responsible Companies
MNJ Creative and PESdress are worldwide. Different PESideas.com (official PESdress online store and website) are the controller (or co-controller) of personal information, which means that they are the ‘online mechanism’ responsible for processing that information, based on the particular Service and the location of the individual using MNJ Creative and PESdress Services.
Depending on the Services you use, more than one company may be the controller of your personal data. Generally, the “controller” is the Pesideas.com that entered into the contract with you under the Terms of Service for the product or Service you use. In addition, MNJ Creative., is the controller for some of the processing activities across all of our Services worldwide.
The chart below explains the current controllers for processing your personal information. We use the term “Designated Countries” to refer to Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, and all countries located in Europe (including the UK and ROI).
All PESideas.com Services (except WooCommerce and WordPress)
11201 Ed Brown Rd
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
|Design, Fulfillment and pickup point:||MNJ Creative|
19749 Dearborn St, Chatsworth, CA 91311
MNJ Creative. is also the controller for some of the processing activities related to Services provided by PESdress.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the information that you provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services — for example, premium themes that carry an additional charge — may not be accessible.
- Limit access to information on your mobile device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the option to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you choose to limit this, you may not be able to use certain features, like geotagging for photographs.
- Opt out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set your browser to reject cookies: At this time, PESideas.com does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Pesideas.com’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of Pesideas.com’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Opt out of our internal analytics program: You can do this through your user settings. By opting out, you will stop sharing information with our analytics tool about events or actions that happen after the opt-out, while you’re logged in to your account.
- Close your account: While we’d be very sad to see you go, you can close your account if you no longer want to use our Services. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above — for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including California and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to provide California residents with some additional information about the categories of personal information we collect and share, where we get that personal information, and how and why we use it.
The CCPA also requires us to provide a list of the “categories” of personal information we collect, as that term is defined in the law, so, here it is. In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information from California residents, depending on the Services used:
- Identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers);
- Commercial information (your billing information and purchase history, for example);
- Characteristics protected by law (for example, you might provide your gender as part of a research survey for us);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of our Services, like the actions you take as an administrator of a WordPress.com site);
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address);
- Audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as your profile picture, if you uploaded one);
- Professional or employment-related information (for example, your company and team information if you are a Happy Tools user, or information you provide in a job application); and
- Inferences we make (such as likelihood of retention or attrition).